• Next Meeting: Saturday 08 June - 17:00
    • National Banger Bilge Bonanza for Brooks & Classic Cars R Us Junior Bangers

      A celebration of Stu Brooks 30 year racing career

      Details can be found here.

    • Advance Discount Tickets

Trackstar Racing | Info | Results | 2018 | Saturday 20 October

Latest Results

  • Saturday 18th May

    Saturday 18th May

    BriSCA F1: 1 Tom Harris. BriSCA F2: 47 Greg McKenzie

    Updated: 29 May 2024 16:38

  • Monday 6th May

    Monday 6th May

    Micro Banger: 678 Alex Ward. 1600cc Banger: 275 Joel Bond. 2L Banger: 519 Lee Middleton. Unlimited Banger: 382 Jack Foster JNR. Reliant Robins: 553 Daniel Douglas.

    Updated: 11 May 2024 13:52

  • Next Meetings

    • Saturday 08 June - 17:00
    • National Banger Bilge Bonanza for Brooks & Classic Cars R Us Junior Bangers
    • Saturday 22 June - 17:00
    • 2L Bangers War of the Worlds Teams, 1300 Stock Cars, Moats Old Skool Throwback – Trackstar celebrates over 40 years of 673 John Moat behind the wheel & 2L Stock Cars incl. Ladies Race
    • Saturday 06 July - 17:00
    • F1 Stock Car Dave Leonard Memorial & Unlimited Banger War of the Worlds & F2 Stock Car White & Yellows
    • Saturday 20 July - 17:00
    • 2L Banger World Final & 2L Stock Cars

Latest Points

Saturday 20 October

Photos 1 - 18: Colin Casserley

Photos 19 - 34: Dave Bastock

Words: Keith Organ

The night had it all: anticipation, atmosphere, rivalry and ultimately brilliant racing across all formulas. Shootout rounds for the F1 and F2 Stock cars on the bill and also the always entertaining National Ministox for their King’s Lynn open. If that wasn’t enough the F1’s had Tom Harris (84) trying his luck at the three final wins in a row bonus; along with a three way battle for the “King Of Lynn” Track championship; plus, the return of John Lund (53); what a night!                

F1 Stock Cars

F1’s kicked off with their traditional Whites and Yellows race; which had a great field of 27 cars including welcome Dutch competitors; Dennis Sintebin (H214), Jelle Teselaar (H410) and Wybe de Vries (H618); Bill Fenwick (57) started on pole position. Colin Goodswen (372) and Karl Roberts (313) were early causalities; spinning before reaching the flag as Jake Harrhy (345) stormed to the first corner in front. The freshly watered track catching out more drivers including James Bailey (135); Colin Nairn (280) and Shane Geary (478); the pack going out wide to the plating to avoid. Robert Plant (364) then was helped round by Geoff Nicholls (215) in the same turn whilst Peter Nee (90) went round in turn 1; collecting a marker tyre for his troubles. Harrhy leading, Richard Woods (268) in second and Mick rogers (244) third. Further back Sintebin, Teselaar and Neil Scothern (152) battled for position; the lap boards now presented. The field having to adjust their line in to the back straight with Jason Cull (524) left broadside across turn 2. Rogers soon over hauled Harrhy and Woods for the lead spot and raced off to a sizeable margin. Fenwick took a trip to fence in turn 1; whilst Teselaar put Roberts to the fence in turn 3; De Vries then spun out of contention in turn 4. Rogers took the win, Joe Nickolls (242) came home in second and Sintebin behind in third.

Before F1 heat 1 took the track the stadium erupted to John Lund (53) bursting on track for 2 laps to shake off the cobwebs; applause, cheers and airhorns filled the arena; leaving a buzz in the air.

Shane Geary (478) led off the 25 car field, Austen Moore (127) was the first in trouble with a spin quickly before the flag; with Kyle Gray (124) and Nigel Harrhy (45) also spinners in to turn 1; Lundy wasting no time getting stuck in; clashed with Dutchman Dennis Sintebin (H214) momentarily hooking up, Geoff Nicholls (215) took around Karl Roberts (313) in turn 1; the pair coming to rest in a heap in the fence as Lund put the bumper in on Phoebe Wainman (211); into turn 3 Will Hunter (220) snookered Billy Johnson (169) in to Lund, taking him and Wainman out wide. A charge into turn 1 and Ed Neachell (321) now doing the pushing on the back of Johnson and Hunter. Johnson half spinning collected Neachell and Wainman taking a trip to the turn 1 plating as a result; Hunter got better drive off the corner over took Lund in to turn 3. Frankie Wainman JNR (515) was next to come up behind Lund and naturally the bumper went in on 53 in to turn 1. Lund rode the hit keeping Wainman at bay in turn 3; where Wainman clipped the front wheel of Lund and 515 went in to a half spin; flicked round with the help of Mat Newson (16); Phoebe with no where to go, run in the side of her Dad. Waved yellows called for the stranded Sintebin machine parked across the exit of turn 1. Mick Rogers (244) led the restart; further back Hunter and Roberts clashed at the drop of the green slowing their restart. Wybe de Vries (H618) lunged in on Wainman JNR in to turn 1; de Vries getting the attack wrong and went in to a half spin, the field having to take avoiding action. Kyle Gray (124) had come a halt in turn 3, coasting across the track, this caught out Lee Fairhurst (217) who dived to the inside but slammed a marker tyre in the process; letting Lund charge up on Fairhurst in to turn 1, getting by in the backstraight; but Fairhurst retaliated in to turn 1 getting back passed. Lund was though further under pressure from Paul Hines (259) who bumpered Lund into turn 1, the 53 machine saw off this attack staying ahead of Hines. The top four altogether with the lap boards now out; Rogers, Newson, Hunter and Wainman JNR. Hunters time in the race was to come to an end as a result of a puncture; all too common sight on the 220 machine this season.  Wainman slammed in to the back of Newson in to turn 3 sending him wide to take second, Wainman now set his sights on Rogers. Chasing down the 244 machine in the last lap; Wainman duly lunged in on Rogers in the last bend; slamming Rogers to the plating; Wainman went on to take the flag, Newson second with Rogers recovering for third position; Lund coming home in sixth place; a good result for nearly 2 years away.

26 cars took to the track for heat 2; Sam Jacklin (137) led them off at the green flag. Neil Scriven (11) was slow at the start; whilst Bobby Griffin (166) took a trip to the fence in turn 1. Ryan Harrison (197) attacked Mark Sargent (326) in to turn 3 as Mark Woodhull (335) did the same to Jelle Teselaar (H410). Paul Hopkins (278) and John Wright (348) got better acquainted in the backstraight, Hopkins climbing all over Wright; before detaching in to turn 3; Wright collecting a marker tyre. In to turn 1 Stuart Smith (390) bundled Ben Hurdman (207), Colin Goodswen (372) and Tom Harris (84) out wide. Down the backstraight and Smith lined up Finn Sargent (526) in an effort to cushion any attack from Harris, which duly came; Harris bundled the pair in to turn 3. Smith and Harris run side by side down in turn 1; but Harris lost the back end slightly on the exit of the bend letting Smith go clear. Backmarker Jason Cull (524) slowed the charging Harrison, Harris and Smith who along with Hopkins; bunched up in to turn 1. Harrison coming off worse was bundled out wide and hooked up with Cull, coming to rest on the exit of turn 1, broadside across the track. Back up front Jacklin was battling with Richard Woods (268), Jake Harrhy (345) and Neil Scothern (152) for the lead position; in to turn 1 and Woods was planted to the fence by Jacklin; letting Scothern by to second; Scothern not content with second though, soon muscled by Harrhy for the lead; Jacklin following suit also forced his way by Harrhy at the lap boards. Harrhy though, battled back and took second place in to the next bend. Smith had picked off the lower graders one by one and was now up to second; demoting Harrhy to third, but Jacklin went in with the bumper and took third from Harrhy in to turn 3. Scothern taking the win, Smith in second and Jacklin finishing third.

The consolation featured a field of 23 cars vying for one last chance to get in the last King’s Lynn Final of the year; Chris Brown (30) starting in pole position. Aaron Cozens (76) and Russell Cooper (415) trip up over one another at the start; Colin Goodswen (372) joining them for company collects a marker tyre in the home straight.  Neil Scriven (11) and Kyle Gray (124) spun in turn 3; whilst Wybe de Vries (H618), Will Hunter (220) and Billy Johnson (169) clashed in turn 3. Mark Sargent (326) attacked Geoff Nicholl (215) and Jack France (216), France collecting the plating in turn 3 for his troubles. Sargent tried again to shift Nicholls to no avail; trying again, Nicholls not relinquishing position easily, even after a harder attack in to turn 1. John Wright (348) your leader at the halfway stage as Mark Woodhull (335), Karl Roberts (313) and Ben Hurdman (207) collide in turn 1; Jason Cull (524) also colliding in turn 1 with Goodswe; as Ryan Harrison (197) came up against them, Harrison made sure he wasn’t held up and ploughed through the pair of them to keep progressing. Back up front Wright went out wide which let through Sargent to the lead, Wright losing all drive dropped back significantly. The lap boards now out, Harrison went in on Sargent for the lead; just before the waved yellows were called with Johnson left stranded in the back straight. Harrison led Sargent on the restart, but the 326 machine suffered a lack of power and retired at the drop of the green. A two lap dash followed; Peter Nee (90) spun around in front of the pack which saw the field needing to take avoiding action and Neil Scriven (11) going in for a big last bend assault on Brown, but the Scriven machine spun out as Harrison crossed the line for the win, Frankie Wainman JNR JNR (555) coming home second and Hurdman finishing third. 

34 cars took to the track for the BriSCA F1 Final with several talking points headlining the race it was set to be a classic, and, it was. Chris Brown (30) led the field off from pole position. Phoebe Wainman (211) was the first casualty; half spinning before reaching the green, John Lund (53) with now where to go run in to the side of her, which meant the pair momentarily locked together. Ben Hurdman (207) also sent to a spin by Nigel Harrhy (45) who was joined by Ed Neachell (321) for company, Hurdman and Neachell spun to the infield. Geoff Nicholls (215) ended up backwards on the infield in a heap with Mick rogers (244) and Neil Scothern (152). Richard Woods (268) and Sam Makim (93) spinners in turn 1 too; a chaotic start for the F1’s. In to lap two and the lower graders were fairing no better; Dennis Sintebin (H214) and Jack France (216) spinning out in the entrance to the homestraight; Austen Moore (127) sent to the fence in turn 1 in a squabble with Karl Roberts (313) and Paul Hopkins (278). Tom Harris (84) arrived on the scene and punted Hopkins in to turn 3, Harris was also on the receiving end of Mark Woodhull (335) who had been snookered into him by Lee Fairhurst (217). Fairhurst put Hopkins wide in to turn 1, as Harris sent Fairhurst crashing in to him too. Smith had moved up passed Fairhurst now and set off after Harris; whilst Mark Gilbank (21) bumpered Fairhurst wide in turn 3, letting Wainman through underneath. Sintebin slowed Harris in turn 1, letting Smith to close the gap. Smith bided his time and struck Harris a lap later, sending Harris out wide in to turn 3; Harris gave it bootful and tucked in behind Smith down the homestraight; not letting off slammed in to the back of Smith, 390 sent out hard to the turn 1 plating; Harris carrying too much speed was unable to capitalize.  Harris tried to keep Smith at bay down the back straight and tried to stop him tucking in behind, but Wainman arrived on the scene and dived in to Harris, slowing both 84 and 390. Harris tried to connect on the back of Wainman in to the next bend, but only marginally missing. Gilbank nibbled at the back of the Harris machine in to turn 1 a lap later, but it was the next bend which would eradicate Harris from the running, Smith snookered Gilbank perfectly in to the back corner of Harris, sending 84 in to a spin and 21 tangled on his nerf rail, just in time for Smith to extract revenge; his outside rear tyre popping a lap later. The lap boards now out Wainman JNR your leader; whilst further back Bradley Harrison (25) put Neachell out to the turn 3 plating. Lund nudged Wainman (211) out wide on the exit turn 3, whilst in turn 1 Brown in the Newson hire car got caught up with the battling star graders left facing the fence and was hit in the nerf rail by Woodhull; the force enough to tip the 30 machine on to it’s side, just as the chequered flag fell for Wainman JNR; Danny Wainman (212) going under the radar some what to finish second and Mat Newson (16) came home third to round out a brilliant race.    

The F1 Grand National drew back a field of 32 cars; with Frankie Wainman JNR (515) taking the obligatory lap handicap for the Final win; Richard Woods (268) starting in pole position. John Lund’s (53) race was short lived tripping up with Ed Neachell (321) in the backstraight, Lund spun around 360 degrees and popping the outside rear in the process. Billy Johnson (169) was taken round in turn 1 courtesy of Mark Gilbank (21); the spun Johnson machine delayed Paul Hines (259) and Tom Harris (84). Gilbank tripped over Karl Roberts (313) in turn 3, both cars spinning to the middle and collected a marker tyre; Gilbank tried joining quickly but pulled out in to the path of Stuart Smith (390); Smith no where to go went straight in the back of Gilbank; the speed from Smith sent Gilbank spinning to the middle once again. Lee Fairhurst (217) clipped Robert Plant (364) wrong into turn 1; sending both cars spinning around, Kyle Gray (124) and Jelle Teselaar (H410) going straight in on Fairhurst forming a small pile up in the middle of the turn. Mat Newson (16) and Smith managed to pick their way through; but Danny Wainman (212) wasn’t so lucky and tripped up over the stricken Gray & Teselaar cars; Bradley Harrison (25) and William Hunter (220) getting held up in the process too. Jack France (216) and Neil Scothern (152) spun out together on the exit of the turn 3. Smith bumpered Newson wide as Harris was rapidly closing in. Harrison and Frankie Wainman JNR JNR (555) hooked up and came to rest around the fence in turn 1. Harris put the bumper in on Smith in to turn 3 and tried to nerf him off line, but to no avail. Fairhurst lined up Plant in to turn 1; Smith lined up Fairhurst and Harris lined up Smith; the result; a train of cars into turn 1; Plant and Fairhurst colliding hard with the plating. Neil Scriven (11) went round into a spin in turn 3, helped around by 555 as Harris went in on Smith once more, this time the nerf attack saw Harris hook up with Smith; the pair tangled; Smith headed towards the marker tyres on the entrance to turn 1 and unceremoniously dumped Harris in the infield marker tyres. Fairhurst moved Newson aside in turn 3, allowing Wainman also through. Richards Woods (268) though had kept his head and steered clear of any problems to take the win, Chris Cowley (37) took second in an uncharacteristic quiet evening and Jake Harrhy (345) finished third.  


F2 Stock Cars

The Whites and Yellows Final kicked off the evening for the F2’s and doubled up a heat 1 with 29 cars on track, Rob Aldridge (233) led the field off from pole position, Mark Clayton (81) was the first casualty before the flag, getting spun out, a number of drivers tripping over one another in the first lap squabble; Henry King (78) and Karl Pilkington (728) inparticular hooking up on one another. The end of the opening laps saw Marcus Skeels (321) take up the number one position, closely followed by Aldridge, but he was under pressure from Josh Rayner (414) who muscled his way by into second before quickly progressing into first when Skeels went wide in turn 1. The top five; 414, 321, 715, 136 and 233 right together. Skeels dropped back as Scott Aldridge (715) challenged for the lead took over the running as Kyle Taylor (136) took his chance to take second. A pile up in the backstraight involving Jordan Thackra (324) and Scott Hartley (229) among a number of others, saw the leaders having to take avoiding action; the yellow flags called for. 715, 136 and 233 your top three; a couple of laps in to the restart and Aldridge in 715 went out wide in turn 1 letting Taylor through in to first; into turn 3 and Gary Ford (13) was now up with the top three; went in on Aldridge (233) putting him out wide to the turn 3 plating; taking second in the process. Further back Skeels was under fire from Clayton as the top three broke clear with the lap boards now presented. Ford got along side Taylor down the backstraight and edged his way to the leader position with 2 laps to go. No further changes up front the top three taking the flag: Ford taking the win, Taylor second and Daniel Ford (12) taking third.

Straight into Heat 2 and Daniel Ford (12) having a quick turn around needing to start this race too. Tristan Claydon (210) starting on pole ahead of 35 cars; the green flag not lasting too long as Dave Massey (977) rolled over after getting hit whilst sideways in turn 1; the red flags out and a complete restart needed. Although, this restart didn’t last too much longer either; a lap later Kelvyn Marshall (101) bundled Jake Walker (298) and Ben Lockwood (618) into turn 3, collected Luke Wrench (560) in the process, the trio ending in a heap and Lockwood on his side; the red flags once again called for. Back under starters orders; Chris Burgoyne (647) clashed with James Riggall (527) in the backstraight, the pair tangling onto the middle. Soon after Ricardo Smidt (H186) was taken around by Ollie Skeels (124) in turn 3, before Rob Mitchell (905) fired Matt Stoneman (127) in to Ford in turn 3, sending Ford sideways and Stoneman left stranded in the side of him. Marshall, Skeels and Gordon Moodie (7) were battling it out further back trading places at the halfway stage; Tony Blackburn (225) the leader. Marshall tripped over Mark Dorrill (449) in turn 1; Marshall half spinning was flicked around by Skeels. Mitchell got a last bend shot on Matt Linfield (464), but it was Blackburn who took the win, ahead of Leyton O Reilly (318) and Billy Webster (226) in third.

37 cars grid to tackle the Consolation, Stuart Simpson (755) led the field off from pole. Kevin Cope (209) and Scott Hartley (229) spin before the green; Dani Parker (638) and Chris Sutton (276) doing the same in the homestraight. John Broatch (722) rolled in the entrance to the backstraight after a collision with Luke Wrench (560), the red flags called for. Josh Vickers (446) and Simpson led them off on the restart. Adam Rubery (700) took round Matt Stoneman (127) in turn 1. John Hindley (66) spun around in turn 3; whilst chaos followed in the backstraight with a collision involving Wrench, Ben Lockwood (618), Jordan Thackra (324) and Sam Weston (468). Parker then spun in turn 3; Colin Gregg (305) doing the same, waved yellows were called for. Vickers still holding down first, led the restart off ahead of Tristan Claydon (210) and Karl Pilkington (728). Claydon was quick to challenge for the lead into turn 3; the unsettled Vickers then caught out Pilkington who in turn tripped up Ian Bailey (981) as he rejoins; Ad Kamps (H799) and Rubery also getting caught up in the melee; Kamps was left stranded; prompting the waved yellows. Cladyon led the field off on the restart; James Rogers (544) behind him and Richard Rayner (413) in third. Michael Wallbank (524) attacked Gregg and Jamie Lane (941) in to turn 3; Michael Lund (995) bumpering Tom Pell (724) also in turn 3. Kelvyn Marshall (101) went in on Jake Walker (298); Lund now on a charge moved Vickers aside. Vickers in further trouble tripping over Pell in turn 3; just as the lap boards were presented. Claydon still holding the lead, Carl Issitt (103) now upto second and Rogers in third, but Rogers soon dropped back out of contention with a half spin. With the laps running out Issitt went in with the challenge on Claydon in to turn 3 for the lead. Bailey took around Vickers further back, but it was Issitt hanging on for the win ahead; Claydon second and Rogers third.

The final grid with 34 cars on track; the shootout drivers finding the qualification tough, just a handful making it to the final grid; James Rogers (544) started on pole position. The race settled quickly in to a rhythm; Dave Polley (H381) the first star grader to make impression. Rob Mitchell (905) bumpered Ollie Skeels (124) wide in turn 3 whilst Leyton O Reilly (318) took a spin turn 1. Richard Rayner (413) your leader, led Rob Aldridge (233) in second and Marcus Skeels (321) in third. Further back Mark Clayton (81) was fending off a challenge from Billy Banwell (277) and Matt Stoneman (127); Clayton succumbing though to a lunge from Stoneman in to turn 1, which resulted in the 81 machine collecting the fence. Skeels (321) then attacked Aldridge for second spot. Mitchell was under pressure from Kelvyn Marshall (101); who in turn has James Riggall (527) on his back bumper. Riggall caught Marshall wrong in turn 1 and sent the 527 machine in to a half spin, helped fully round by Gordon Moodie (7) who was next on the scene; delaying the World Champion enough to let Daz Shaw (377) through. Polley tripped up with Jack cave (801) in the back straight letting the other star men by and dropped down the order. Moodie nudged Shaw wide in to turn 3 and set off after Mitchell ahead of him. O Reilly had spun around in turn 3; parked across the track, the passing field taking avoiding action as the halfway stage was signalled. Marshall took a trip to the plating in turn 3 as Moodie got the better of Mitchell too; Mitchell though retaliated in turn 3 and sent Moodie out wide, dropping the number 7 back between Shaw and Polley. Polley wasting no opportunity put the bumper in on Moodie in to turn 3; sending him scraping along the fence. Kyle Taylor (136) had now moved ahead of Rayner to take over the running, Rayner held second and Carl Issitt (103) in third. Ricardo Smidt (H186) clipped the back of Skeels (321) sending both in to a spin, Smidt helped around by Billy Webster (226) in turn 3. Taylor took the win; his first King’s Lynn final in his racing career, celebrated by parking it in turn 1 with another yellow before performing some celebration donuts. Issitt came home second and Rayner third.

The Grand National event field a massive 40 cars; Josh Vickers (446) starting pole position. The race quickly needed a caution period when some of the Shootout drivers took each other out Jake Walker (298) coming off best in skirmish with a spin to the infield marker tyre in turn 3; Daniel Ford (12), Richard Bowyer (761) and Chris Burgoyne (647) ending in a pile up with Colin Gregg (305) parked on top of the Ford and Bowyer; Burgoyne able to make a quick escape, but the pack piled in, catching out most of the field; Michael Lund (995) and Carl Issitt (103) colliding in the homestraight too; yellow flags were called for; Vickers led off the restart. Adam Blacklock (852) and Gary Wrench (560) clashed in the backstraight; whilst Robert Mitchell (905) was bumpered into turn 3 by Billy Webster (226). Karl Pilkington (728) collided with Henry King (78) in turn 3; catching out a number of the field; Lund and Mark Clayton (81) in particular piling in, Clayton going round into a spin. The pack bunching up in the mid field; bumpers going in into turn 3; Lund, Kevin Cope (209) and King collecting the fence, King coming off worst tried to ride the fence but ended up bouncing up high and around; finished perched on the top; waved yellows once again called for. John Hindley (66) led the field off on the restart; a hard charging Robert Mitchell (905) and Billy Webster (226) muscled their way in to second and third setting off after Hindley. Carl Issitt (103) took Stuart Simpson (755) out wide in turn 3 just before the lap boards appeared. Simpson and Simon Traves (478) came to grief on the exit of turn 3; spun out facing the wrong way and across the track, the field scattering each way possible to avoid; the track cleared quickly allowing the race to continue. Matt Stoneman (127) lunged in on Billy Banwell (277) in turn 3; which took Chris Burgoyne (647) to the plating too in the process. In to turn 1 and Burgoyne launched Banwell to the fence, before taking round Stoneman to a spin in the same bend; Stoneman in further trouble when Karl Gilbert (46) spun him around in turn 3. Mitchell now your leader, with Webster in close contention, but as the laps ticked by Mitchell edged enough of a gap to prevent any last bend attack to take the win.



The first race doubled up as heat 1 and the whites and yellows final; 12 cars on track with Josh Wilson (28) starting in pole position, Tomson Streets (282) seemingly missed the start and dropped back; Jake Wilson (925) lunged in on Liam Waterfall (291) in to turn 3; Waterfall spinning out as a result. Thomas Rogers (277) clashed with Harrison Careless-Veale (414); taking the 414 machine to the fence in turn 3. Sam Critchley (64) your leader; Tom Armstrong (112) muscled his way to second; whilst Thomas Dunne (171) tackled Wilson (925) in turn 1. Several cars collide with the stranded 291 in turn as 414 spins in the exit of turn 3. The top three were now together; Armstrong challenged Critchley in to turn 1; Dunne snuck by in second too, but Dunne soon challenged for the lead and went by Armstrong in the backstraight; the lap boards were presented and Dunne was now clear; Armstrong coming home second Rogers in 277 finishing third. 

Heat 2 Ellie Dickerson (443) led off the 24 car field; Tyrone Evans (381) was an early spinner in turn 1; as Dickerson and Amelia Wilkinson (287) collided in turn 3. Jack Witts (1) took out Lewis Evans (392); but Witts came under attack from Rebecca Smith (391). Ryan Taylor (84) attacked Charley Tomblin (290); whilst further back Evans (392) was trying to make up time. Tomblin clashed with Dickerson letting Taylor back through to position; Taylor then set about Tom Birchenough (211). Witts went by Tomblin and Taylor to take over the lead. Leah Sealy (475) went in on the back of Roger Stansfield (53) in turn 1; Sealy tried again much harder in turn 3 to no avail, before trying once more in to turn 1; eventually getting by. Evans muscled his way by Smith at the lap boards. In to the last lap and Evans darted for the infield in retirement. Shay Murphy (80) attacked Stansfield in the last bend, but Stansfield held on; Harley Thackra (24) though got by Murphy in the run to the line. Witts taking the win from Tomblin in second and Taylor third. 

23 cars returned for heat 3 Sam Critchley (64) starting on pole. Harrison Careless-Veale (414) was put in to turn 3; he was then collected by Roger Stansfield (53). Gracie Squire (29) was also then put in to 414. Charley Tomblin (290), Ryan Taylor (84) and Harley Burns (299) were enjoying a battle; whilst further back Bradley Cooper (468) spun Briannie Davis (285) in the homestraight collecting the pack in the process. Harley Thackra (24) was being attacked by Lewis Evans (392) and Burns in to turn 3; Davis attacked Thackra a lap later. George Davis (281) took around Thomas Rogers (277) in the homestraight; Evans retiring once more in plume of smoke. Lap boards were out for leader Shay Murphy (80); Jack Witts (1) was closing in as the final laps went by; but he wasn’t close enough for a last bender; Murphy took the win, Witts coming home second and Burns in third. 

The King’s Lynn Open Final saw 29 cars in a closed grid format; Sam Critchley (64) led them off from pole position, the closed grid tripping up a number of cars; Jake Wilson (925), Toby Partridge (233), Henry Robson (67), Bradley Cooper (468), Shay Murphy (80) and Josh Wilson (28) all involved. The problematic start prompting waved yellows. Thomas Dunne (171) led the field off on the restart; Charley Tomblin (290) in second and Tom Armstrong (112) in second, however some pushing from behind saw Armstrong in the fence and dropping down the order.  Tomblin attacked Dunne in to turn 1 to take the lead, Jack Witts (1) seizing the opportunity muscled his way by Dunne to take second. Witts went in on the attack of Tomblin in to turn 3; but Tomblin wasn’t beat and lunged in on Witts in to turn 1; taking the Gold roof out wide; Tyrone Evans (381) and Rebecca Smith (391) moving up past Dunne in to third and fourth; Evans though wasn’t finished there bumpered Tomblin wide in to turn 1. Tomblin returned the favour in to the next bend, Smith latching on the back pushed the pair out wide. A lap later; Tomblin wasn’t giving up with a fight and nerfed Smith to reclaim third; whilst further back Briannie Davis (285) launched Cooper in to turn 3; the pair collected the fence, Cooper left broadside across the track; was then collected by the passing pack; Cooper unphased, rejoined the field. Smith was once again under fire from Tomblin; who reclaimed third behind Witts up front and Evans in second. Witts had now broke clear of Evans who had been slowed down by backmarkers, Tomblin not wasting the opportunity struck Evans in to turn 3; but it was the more aggressive attack in to turn 1 allowed Tomblin back in to second; but this was short lived as Tomblin was clipped by Evans, sending the 290 Mini collected the backstraight fence and getting some air time riding along the top of the fence, Evans and Tomblin unsettled into turn 3 was collected by Smith; saw all three bounce off the marker tyre; Lucy Shaw (361) took avoiding action spinning to the fence as Tomblin also spun around was caught with a head on from Harley Thackra (24). Evans and Smith recovering fairly quickly and continued to battle it out to the flag, but Witts was clear took the win.

F1 Stock Cars 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
W & Y 244 242 H214 152 268 364 H410 278 348 415
Heat 1 515 16 244 217 259 53 321 211 463 93
Heat 2 152 390 137 345 84 268 21 242 212 37
Consolation 197 555 207 215 30 335 216 25 526 313
Final 515 212 16 217 555 259 21 84 345 463
Grand National 268 37 345 217 515 16 390 21 84 242
F2 Stock Cars 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
W & Y Final 13 136 12 441 987 801 81 233 321 13
Heat 2 225 318 226 905 464 H381 377 7 449 124
Consolation 103 210 544 995 715 12 101 413 527 127
Final 136 103 413 13 995 226 981 905 464 H381
Grand National 905 226 66 103 995 981 101 464 728 377
Ministox 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th 8th 9th 10th
W & Y Final 171 112 277 64 925 67 223 239 NoF
Heat 2 1 290 84 285 475 391 53 24 80 67
Heat 3 80 1 290 84 223 299 24 381 282 285
Final 1 381 391 24 53 171 84 299 281 475
  • DSC_4758
  • DSC_4788
  • DSC_4866
  • DSC_4870
  • DSC_4991
  • DSC_5009
  • DSC_5037
  • DSC_5073
  • DSC_5154
  • DSC_5172
  • DSC_5216
  • DSC_5454
  • DSC_5623
  • DSC_5655_tn
  • DSC_5810
  • DSC_5845
  • DSC_5877
  • DSC_5890
  • IMG_6503
  • IMG_6625
  • IMG_6662
  • IMG_6788
  • IMG_6789
  • IMG_6877
  • IMG_6883
  • IMG_6905
  • IMG_6938
  • IMG_6985
  • IMG_6990
  • IMG_7020

About Us

img1From the pure adrenaline and Unlimited Power of the F1 Stock Cars to the destruction and crazy antics of the Bangers - you can see it all at the Norfolk Arena! With up to fifty cars in every race, action is guaranteed and here at the Norfolk Arena we encourage “full contact” where spinning and hitting other cars is all part of the racing!

Newsletter Subscription
  • Details

Kngs Lynn Oval Racing trading as Trackstar Racing | Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement 

facebook twitterrssRapidSSL_SEAL-90x50